Our programs are designed to inspire youth and support the 100 million Arab young people who need to be engaged in both their communities and economies to fully contribute to the peaceful and stable development of their countries. We do this by training young people in entrepreneurship, social enterprise and corporate social responsibility. We don’t only want to create new businesses – we want to support business creation with social impact!
CSR Al Ahli’s programs focus on 5 major areas:
- Entrepreneurship: Global Business Opportunities
- Women Empowerment: Women for Business
- CSR Development: CSR in Action
- Social Entrepreneurship: Business for a Cause
- Capacity Building: Global Youth Forum/Internships